What type of insurance do I need?

Every technician in CLOUDWORK|PRO’s network must carry and provide proof of Commercial General Liability Insurance in the amount of at least $1,000,000 per each occurrence.

  • Commercial General Liability insurance (not “Professional Liability”)

  • Minimum coverage of $1,000,000 per each occurrence

  • CLOUDWORK|PRO must be listed as Certificate Holder:

    • CLOUDWORK|PRO, 750 NW Charbonneau, Suite 201, Bend OR 97703

Where can I get Commercial General Liability insurance?

You’re welcome to use any insurance company that you choose, as long as your policy meets our requirements. If you’re looking for suggestions, here are a few that companies that other techs use:   

Worker’s Compensation Insurance

If you are a company that is required to carry worker’s compensation insurance based on your jurisdiction, you must upload proof of that worker’s compensation policy. If you are exempt from worker’s compensation coverage, you must sign a statement affirming your exemption during your setup in the CLOUDWORK|PRO platform.

I have other insurance questions, who can I contact?

Feel free to email CLOUDWORK|PRO at [email protected] or give us a call at 541-241-6410 or 541-275-1200.